Interchangeable Lifting Truck "Wiesel"
Interchangeable Lifting Truck "Wiesel".
Clear growth rates in the transport of goods - which has also led to an increase in combined transport operations – require additional special solutions for companies´ internal transportation activities. On forwarders´ yards and terminals, at large logistics centres and major parcel service providers, swap bodies must be transferred and transported, trailers and semi-trailers shunted and pulled. These on-site operations offer a high degree of rationalization potential, for example, if the handling process can be accelerated and organised more safely.
With the KAMAG interchangeable lifting truck, the "Wiesel“, this potential can be optimally utilised and the operating efficiency, i.e. cost-effectiveness, is considerably enhanced. At the same time, the vehicle stands out through its tremendous manouvrability and can be used in the tightest of spaces.
Wiesel - your benefits:
- Hydrostatic drive, ensuring a continuous acceleration to the top speed
- Max. speed approx. 50 km/h, released for short and middle distances
- Forward and backward driving at same speed
- Wide manoeuvribility thanks to reduced wheelbase
- Comfortable single-stage access
- All standardised swap bodies of C715 - C782 can be accomodated
- Long maintenance intervals: only every 1,000 and every 2,000 working hours with oil change